– Shanghai – 28/30 September 2020 – www.sialchina.com Asia’s largest and the 3rd biggest food innovation exhibition in the world, SIAL China 2018 concluded at Shanghai New International Expo Center on May 16th with a record number of visitors, exhibitors and exhibition squares. There were 3,400 exhibitors (+6% VS 2017) showcased their latest products and food trends from countries and regions worldwide, and attracted 110,635 professionals (+9% VS 2017). This year, SIAL China realized an scale of 162,000 square meters (+8% VS 2017), which was the biggest ever. The event mantra emphasized on “international, professional and trade”, and focused on promoting import and export business. As a result, SIAL China can be seen as the leading food marketplace in Asia.
21 product sectors
- Semi-finished food products and ingredients (packed in bulk)
- Dairy products, eggs
- Fresh meat and offals
- Fresh poultry and game
- Fresh and semi-preserved fish, molluscs and shellfish
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, dried fruits
- Confectionery, biscuits and pastry
- Cured and salted meat
- Delicatessen, Home Meal Replacement
- Preserved and canned foods
- Pet foods
- Frozen products
- Organic products
- Health food and diet products, baby food
- Grocery products
- Wines & spirits
- Other alcoholic beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipments, technologies and contract processing
A Leading Event for the Chinese Food Market
- For the past 19th edition, SIAL CHINA has become the 3rd biggest food show in the world and the biggest in Asian market.
- The exhibition sets the benchmark for overseas companies into Asia and China as well as providing valuable market insights, trends and innovations of the regional food and beverage industry.
- The presence of all the major domestic players of the Food & Beverage market in China.
- China has become the world’s second largest catering market after recording revenue figure of USD 616 billion in 2017.
Benefit from an Inspiring Business Hub
- The International Network SIAL: Paris – Canada – China – Middle East – India – Indonesia
- The unique trade show with a perfect mix of 50% international exhibitors and 50% national exhibitors
- Recognized, qualitative and numerous events
- Key producers and buyers join forces to reveal the major food trends and face Asian challenges
- A unique Asian food inspiration platform to test, or launch products, increase your brand awareness, exchange the best practices…
- 50 speakers with 27 conferences*
- 8 tastings, 24 chefs and 11 judges with 7 culinary demos*
- 650 submissions of innovative products and 164 selections*