– Madrid – 20/23 February 2021 – ww.intersicop.ifema.es International Bakery, Pastry, Ice Cream and Coffee Show The ice cream and coffee sectors join the bakery and confectionery sectors promote this trade fair that responds to new trends in distribution. Internationality and innovation, the main priorities at the trade fair. INTERSICOP is the most important Bakery, Confectionery, Ice Cream, Coffee and Related Industries event in Spain, and aims to generate business in the sector INTERSICOP 2017 will offer exhibitors: • Highly competitive participation prices • Simple participation formulas: turnkey stand package • International guest buyers programme • Innovation Gallery: a selection of cutting-edge products and services • Notable Activities: Competitions, Demonstrations and Training • Media publicity INTERSICOP takes place every two years. Its tenth edition, held in 2015, brought together more than 256 participating companies with 18,850 visitors from 40 countries. REASONS TO VISIT INTERSICOP In order to obtain information regarding the specialised products and services offered within the market, in one go and under the same roof.
- In order to gain an overview of all of the specialised products and services offered within the market. In order to discover the latest trends and new features, both in Spain and abroad, over a period of five days and at a single venue.
- In order to initiate, continue and secure sales deals with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- In order to build up a working network.
- In order to arrange meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- In order to strengthen trade links with current suppliers.
- In order to analyse and test out the characteristics of the products and services of possible new suppliers in situ.
- In order to boost your know-how and the application of technologies and services.
In order to compare the characteristics of all the specialised products and services on show, directly at the fair itself. INTERSICOP constitutes a key tool for the retail sector when it comes to defining your image and the products and services you would like to aim at consumers.
- In order to secure distribution agreements for products and services.
- In order to obtain the information required in order to evaluate the possibilities of future participation as an exhibitor.